Home Chat General Chat

Am I the only one?

2»

Comments

• penguinpenguin Posts: 37
    Trying to follow the logic....

Does this mean red headed triathletes are the fastest?
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    No. It has to be bright red. Not... you know... [color=#ff9933]Orange[/color].
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    penguin wrote:

Trying to follow the logic....

Does this mean red headed triathletes are the fastest?

One can see you're new to this forum. Therefore we forgive you, once!

For once and for all:

Red=Fast

Carbon=fast

porridge=yummy and fast

Expensive=fast

very expensive= very fast

the list goes on..... you'll learn more in time [8|]

• penguinpenguin Posts: 37
    Red headed porridge eaters wearing expensive nano carbon tri shorts are fast... got it!

thanks for the tip

• threekneesthreeknees Posts: 19
    Red headed porridge eaters wearing expensive nano carbon tri shorts are fast... got it!

thanks for the tip

Lest we forget the need to remove any stray hairs from the lower and potentially (for the more adventurous) upper extremities also???

TK

• cranmerecranmere Posts: 34
    I like red, I just wish they would make women's kit in any colour other than Barbie pink. I hate pink. I've always hated pink. I am emphatically not a pink-and-fluffy girlie and I cringe when I have to wear pink because there is no alternative.
  • I'm with you on that one Cranmere. I have two daughters and it annoys the hell out of me that 95% of the girls clothes in each shop are bright, yucky pink.

Back on to Brighton and Hove Albion, I agree that I (and the Seagulls) need help - about £150m worth of players, a new ground and another 25,000 spectators for a start. My triathlon ability could also do with a bit of a push....

• cranmerecranmere Posts: 34
    I eat porridge, do you suppose that compensates for the stultifying effects of riding a pink bike?
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    oh no tiring, your not a Brighton fan are you? I think that means I have to automatically hate you as I'm a hereford supporter, and as you remember you knocked us out the league!

Sorry that was a little off track to say the least!

But yeah I agree with you cranmere, isnt there supposed to be equality between the sexes now, maybe I would like a pink trisuit. mines red, so it may become pink if I wash it enough!
  • legalbeaglelegalbeagle Posts: 208
    My Hubby's tri suit actually has pink on it! Not girlie pink but BRIGHT pink - looks great!
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    Black white blue..... no red....I agree
  • trispacetrispace Posts: 25
    Sorry, it's red and white all the way for me. As well as my club colours being red and white I'm also an avid Sunderland fan. Oh, and my bike's red and white too. I even own a pair of red asics ds racing trainers!!! At least the family can see me approaching during races though.