Home Chat General Chat

Hands up if you're injured

2»

Comments

• TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    good luck with the surgery bopo!

You know that sacral fracture they suspected? Well it turns out it may be a disc herneation! hah! I have developed neurological symptoms, so that points directly to a disc problem, I am booked in for an MRI to confirm. How harsh is that? I'm 22 for f**ks sake!
  • NKOTBNKOTB Posts: 20
    I do like this thread, if only to give me faith that my injuries are paltry in comparison leaving me with no excuses but to get fit! I did have a thread a while ago where you lovely people helped sort my IT Band problem. All went well until I ran out of funds and had to stop physio and core strength classes. IT Band problem has returned but funds have not so still not running.

Might start Pilates. I've also heard rumours that seeing a podiatrist to get some orthotics will help.
  • Hello, SVG Crafters! Are you a fan of Harry Potter movies and looking for amazing craft ideas to play around? Look no further, as we take you on a ride to explore the magic of Harry Potter Shadow Box SVG designs, which will help you create your own unique shadow box for your home decor.