Home Sell Triathlon Gear
Options

Boardman Air 9.8TT

Up for sale is my Boardman Air 9.8TT Triathlon / TT (frame size – measurement from centre of BB to top of seat tube is approx.. 52.5 – 53cm; - for further reference, I am 6’ tall, and my Trek Madone is a 58cm frame). Very quick and lovely to race, the bike has been raced for 1 complete season. It has completed 3 x 70.3 races and 3 Olympic distance events – and that is it!!

The bike is in first class condition - I take great care to look after all my kit. Hopefully the pictures will do it justice (I can provide more images upon request).  I am selling the bike with a significant reduction in the cost brand new. As of September 2014, Boardman is selling this variant of the bike for £5250.00, reduced from £7500.00, (with a Zipp wheelset rather than cBoardman) – please see the following link :

I am open to all reasonable offers, but really I am looking to sell the bike for somewhere in the region of £3500 – 3750.

I keep the bike at home (Scottish Borders). The ideal scenario for any prospective buyer is to pick the bike up from my home address, or at a mutually convenient pick-up. If the buyer wants the bike couriered etc, this would be at their own cost / risk. However, I will gladly package and bubble wrap accordingly…

The main pictures (cant show on forum - will have to email to query directly) show the bike set up with a Fizik Tritone saddle, and a Zipp Vuka aero bar. These were modifications I made latterly to the bike. They are brand new items, and not included in the sale (unless buyer wishes to purchase them separately). The bike will come supplied with the OEM Fizik Wing Flex Tri 2 saddle (white) and a Vision TriMax carbon Aero bar (pictured separately).

If the buyer wishes, I will also include the Look Keo pedals in the sale.

I am more than happy for the bike to be inspected by a mechanic etc. at the buyers request.

Any questions / queries, you can contact me directly on 07970 898520, or just PM me.

BIKE SPECIFICATION:

FRAME:

AiR/TT Aerodynamic ultralight UD carbon fibre monocoque, BB30, tapered steerer, internal cable routing

FORK:

AiR/TT Aerodynamic ultralight UD full carbon, integrated brake calipers

GEARING:

Full SRAM Red groupset

SRAM R2C (return to centre) shifters

CHAINSET :

SRAM Red chainset

BRAKES:

TRP Integrated

FINISHING KIT :

Boardman specific carbon tubular wheelset – 80mm section rear / 55mm section front.

Fizik Wing Flex Tri 2 saddle

Vision Tri Max aero bar

Look Keo pedals