Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Look 496 Tri For Sale

Hi up for sale is my Look 496 bike.  Size M which equates to a 56cm top tube.  With the ergostem the adjustability is huge, for example I'm 5'8'' and have it set up perfectly though it can go to far bigger riders.

Reason for selling? I'm not riding so much and going for a downgrade for the level of racing I'll be doing next year.  I used this about three times over the course of this year in a couple of sprint triathlons...I'm sorry to be selling it but it deserves far more mileage than I'm putting in.

Specs include Shimano Pro Missile time trail bars, 10 speed Dura Ace Cranks, 10 speed Dura Ace brake calipers,  10 speed 105 front and rear mechs running with eight speed Dura Ace bar end shifters. I need my tubular wheelset for my next build though-sorry!

The bike is spotless, there are a couple of paint chips around the down tube, these are purely cosmetic and could easily be touched up! Will send pics on request.

It's a lot of bike, I'm asking £1200 for the whole thing minus the wheelset,

Any Questions please drop me a line on peterlock2003@yahoo.co.uk or tel 07812022013

UK Postage only, cash on collection, viewing welcome

Cheers and thanks for looking!