Home Gear Triathlon Gear

Wetsuits - one for Arnie ?

I have very heavy legs from cycling too much and therefore my legs tend to sink on the swim.  Can anyone recommend a wetsuit that has "seriously" floaty leg panels so that I can swim flatter? I think this swim type is referred to as an "Arnie"

Also does anyone know of a lake in / near London where you can try different types of wetsuits before you buy please ?


Sign In or Register to comment.