Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Non branded PlanetX Stealth Pro bike for sale Offers welcome

[attachment=0:17rzegmt]IMG_0002.jpg[/attachment:17rzegmt][attachment=1:17rzegmt]IMG_0001.jpg[/attachment:17rzegmt]Non Branded Planet X Stealth Carbon Pro with full Shimano Dura Ace Group set for sale.
I'm 6ft so will fit someone 5'10 to 6'2.

This is my race bike and is a great Aero TT bike. I have never used for more than racing over sprint and olympic distance Triathlon and 2 half Ironman so the overall mileage is quite low.

I have had it for 3 seasons so that gives you some idea how much I've used it. (About 10 Races a year)

It is not branded in any way so totally plain and comes with matching carbon cross weave tri-spoke tubeless wheels and seat. It is not branded as this was a team bike given to me for as part of a sponsorship deal. It has been well looked after with a yearly service and has always been kept indoors (much to my girlfriends annoyance)

The bike is very light and is a great racing machine and although pictured with pedals these will not be included.

Offers welcome but I am hoping to get £2200 ono. The full retail price was £3700.

Let me know if your interested an I will send some high quality images.