Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Hyde Park Olympic 2011 (Buckingham Palace Course)

pm me

Comments

• 1lapmatt1lapmatt Posts: 17
    Hi, would you accept £80 for your entry for the Buckingham Palace course?
    Thanks, Matt.
  • liminalliminal Posts: 6
    would you?
    You did say that you were open to offers? Are you wanting the full price then?
    I know lots of age-grade & professional triathletes who would give their right arm for the chance to compete over the official Olympic course.

(An irony not lost on someone currently in need of a working limb)

If you value such one-off opportunity at only £80 then I don't think this is the race for you.

Any one with a serious offer PM me - highest bidder wins it.
    I'm actually racing on the Saturday this year, did it last year in 2h 14 minutes which was 10th in my age group and 105th overall!!!
  • Entries for the London ITU race (Sat & Sunday) are all over the triathlon forums at the moment.
    One for the Sunday event has just been posted on the tri talk site. Seller wants £85
    Just to be clear this place is for the Sunday (Buckingham Palace Course)
    IE the same to be used by the professionals and during the Olympics
    Bike course is through the wellington arch, down the mall

The saturday course is a different route = completely different event.
    Didn't think it was worth £87 myself just to race loops of hydepark
    Whereas the Saturday looked cheap at the price.
  • liminal wrote:
    I know lots of age-grade & professional triathletes who would give their right arm for the chance to compete over the official Olympic course.
    I would have thought that most professional triathletes would have sorted out their entry for the London ITU race long before now

There are plenty of entries for the Olympic course on the Sunday being offered around the triathlon forums at the moment.I have just seen one advertised for £75.
    I would much rather compete over the official Olympic course NEXT year, either before the games or just afterwards.
    The course for next year is far from agreed.

I can't see Londoners taking kindly to having the mall closed for another weekend only a month before its due to be closed during the Olympics.