Home Sell Triathlon Gear

DHB Elsted Bike Box - excellent condition

Info from Wiggle website:

[NOTE: my bike box missing one padded block and soft front and rear wheel cases]

Suitable for road bikes and Cross Country MTBs

Textured plastic outer box
2 additional clamps on either side to hold the case tight shut under pressure
2 large end wheels and 2 trolley wheels for easy movement around airports etc
Dense foam lining with corrugated foam padding inside on base and lid
Frame support strap for holding the bike in place
2 foam blocks for extra padding where needed
1 zipped tool/pedal pouch
Internal dimensions 112cm wide at bottom (99cm wide at top) x 75cm high x 29cm deep. 13.5 kg
Small enough to fit within airline baggage restrictions
As with any bike transport case, you'll have to remove wheels, pedals, seat post and bars to fit the bike in.
This is a fully wheeled, heavy duty bike transport and travel case which is designed to offer peace of mind against less than sensitive baggage handlers. Even on the rare occasion that the box is damaged, the bike remains safe and sound inside this rugged, resilient box. Its thick interior padding and solid, heavy duty exterior work hard to ensure your bike arrives at your destination in the same state it was packed in. Security is taken care of with key locks and an additional combination lock.

I bought this in October 2010 and it has been used twice since (over and back to Switzerland). I'm selling the bike so the box will have to go too.

Lots of additional space in the box for tools/clothes etc.

There are one or two slight scuffs on the case, but these are hardly noticeable, and the case looks pretty much as new. This retails for £175 on the Wiggle site.

Please feel free to message me any questions you may have on either 07570556012 or on nora.mulcahy@gmail.com

Price - £100 ONO

Located in Dublin, Rep. of Ireland.

Thanks

Nora

PS - pics can be emailed no probs. Many thanks!