Home Training for a Triathlon

Biohacking

Hey everyone. I have been competing in Triathlons for about 10 years now and I just turned 40 in the summer. Did anyone hit a stumbling block at 40 or was it just me? For the first few months, I thought this was just a mental thing - but I just noticed a lot of issues (without getting into detail). 

A friend of mine in Dallas told me about a new company that was offering comprehensive blood testing and then following that up with an action plan through a really cool IQ system.  They also offer a line of supplements that I have been pleasantly surprised with.

I will tell you, I was amazed at what I learned from my bloodwork. And honestly, I can't believe I didn't try and have this done long ago. I got my annual physical from the doctor but these tests went way beyond what I was getting.

The results have been incredible - I haven't felt this good in years and its had an incredible impact on race results.

The company is called Indur and their website is www.getindur.com.  The first test I purchased was the Transform (that was about 6 months ago)...Last week, I went with the Ultimate.  

Great customer service as well.

Comments