Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Orbea Ordu 2012 - 51cm

Built by my local bike shop for me 4 years ago, lovely and comfortable bike I have used for triathlons and TTs, but hasn't seen enough use for the past 2 years so time to go. 53.5 cm effective top tube (geometry in photos), I am 178 cm and ride a 56 cm road bike.

I have tried to detail all marks in the photos, but the frame is in great condition. One chip in the paint (photo of it in the gallery), but hasn't damaged the under lacquer or carbon at all, and has been covered with electrical tape to prevent any water ingress. Gear levers have some marks (in photos), and pads could do with some new ones or a new top. I think I have the other half of the lizard skins bar tape (if I do then I will throw it in as have no use for it!). Steerer tube has plenty of space to raise the stem, FSA headset cap can be thinner to lower stem further, and skis haven't been cut.

Wheels, cassette, pedals and saddle are not included (have an alternative TT saddle I can put on).

Parts:

Orbea ordu 2012 frameset - 51 cm
Shimano Ultegra 6700 Brake calipers (plenty of meat left on pads)
Shimano Ultegra 6700 BB
Shimano Ultegra 6700 Chainset (172.5, 53/39)
Ultegra 6800 Front mech
Ultegra 6800 Rear mech
Shimano Dura ace 11 speed TT gear levers
Zipp vuka aluminium base bar (42 cm, 40cm centre to centre, 31.8)
Zipp vuka alumina top mount
Zipp carbon race extensions (not cut)
Cannondale C4 stem (I think 100mm)
Lizard skins bar tape
Profile design carbon brake levers
Shimano ultegra chain

Photos here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/149643623@N08/02fv92

Lovely bike to ride, very comfortable, and lovely bar set up makes it easy to adjust. Does not include the saddle, wheels, cassette, garmin mount or pedals. Located in South Manchester.

Looking for £600

Thanks

Comments

• edited June 2023

It's great that you displayed all these details in the photo. Sometimes this can be the deciding factor. As well as the quality, which I usually pay special attention to. For me, stock photographs are now essential. Especially if I need photos for a particular topic. I came upon crime scene images. After all, I can find a lot of images on many topics.