Home Chat General Chat

Feel good kit

Now the sun is here it's time to get out ther and train as much as possible..

After collecting my new Raliegh carbon Pro bike and new Shimano TR 30 shoes theres no stopping me now just love being out with the flys splatting at me face and going down me throat making me cough and splutter much to the ammusement of passing motorists..

So what have others treated themselves to recently that makes you want to get up off your bum and train more...

[:)][:)][:)][:)]

Comments

• legalbeaglelegalbeagle Posts: 208
    Nice new compact set so I can get up these dreaded hills that are everywhere here in wales -beautiful scenery but murder on the quads!! Had to go for Shimano though as I couldn't get Campannolo compatable with the rear set up - shame as I'm a bit of a Campag fan.
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    ooo, some new trivent shoes - nice and shiney and keep my feet cool too.

also some salomon shoes as I recently decided I am fed up of running in the urban wasteland which is leeds, and have transferred my training to the nearby moors! much more fun!
  • gaterz1981gaterz1981 Posts: 233
    Some TR30 shimano shoes, nice and white to hopefully make my legs look browner.

Then one day of sun and £120 later i invested in some Rudy Project shades. Sad i know but they latest ones and look cool[8D]