WILD LIMITED EDITION OPTIMIZED CYCLING JERSEY AND CYCLING BIB and BRACE
SCODY’s Wild Limited Edition Optimize Cycling Jersey and Full Print Cycling Bib and Brace is an optimized kit that is designed for aerodynamic and thermodynamic performance at the top levels of the sport. A cycling clothing developed for and tested by our pro teams and elite state teams including Aus Cycling Qld, NSWIS, Cycling NSW, and Aus Cycling SA. the jersey features an aero fit, mesh side panels, and silicone gripper on the waist. The cycling bibs use a leading Italian chamois and are secured with a fine Italian silicone gripper on the legs.
These bibs are fully sublimated on a solid grey base to ensure color integrity even when stretched onto the body. They have white bib mesh and a fine silicone gripper on the legs.
In the cycling jersey, SCODY used two technical lightweight materials with excellent stretch profiles to achieve an aerodynamic fit. Mesh side panels extend in one friction-reducing panel from the waist all the way up under the arms. Lite-Flex (a COOLMAX® Extreme fabric with 86% COOLMAX® yarn) across the body and sleeves provides a firm stretch across the body while allowing for freedom of movement. Both fabrics are breathable, anti-microbial, and moisture-wicking. The jerseys have secured the fit using silicone elastic on the hips and the low race profile collar with zip cover maximizes performance without sacrificing comfort.
In the cycling bib, the standout feature that should be mentioned before all others is our chamois. We import it from one of Italy's leading chamois manufacturers and it is the chamois of choice in many of the European Pro teams. It comprises a patented foam, which is Laser-cut and of multi-density open cell construction. What this means to you the rider is covered in more detail below.
Cycling Jersey Features
- Superior performance with aerodynamic paneling and fit. The ultra-fine stretch of both fabrics achieves a second-skin finish for greater aerodynamic performance.
- Great thermoregulation and breathability are achieved through fabric combination - this jersey is made from Lite-Flex, a COOLMAX® Extreme fabric, on the body, and Dynamic Mesh on side panels. These technical fabrics help regulate body temperature while allowing you to remain dry and comfortable.
- Maximum wearability is provided by the full-length zip and three elasticated back pockets.
- Stay fresh longer - our COOLMAX® Extreme fabric has a Sanitised® Actifresh Antibacterial treatment to prevent odor build-up through use.
- Sublimation Printing Technology ensures the design will not fade, shrink or crack
- Secure fit achieved by the silicone gripper elastic on the hips or a firm race fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor - 50+ protection on shoulders and body, but not on side panels which are of mesh construction.
Cycling Bib and Brace Features
- the foam has a structure that allows moisture to move through it but the foam does not absorb water. It stays dry under extreme conditions.
- The foam is laser cut to shape so that you have one piece of foam rather than many pieces in a jigsaw format. We believe this promotes better contact with the saddle and less movement between the rider and the saddle.
- To soften the initial, feel the foam is manufactured with a low-density foam close to the body and a higher density foam close to the saddle.
- The chamois is firm but comfortable and will remain effective over long distances and for many hours.
- We shape the foam separately for men and women and we shape the foam to provide protection at the front so that it is comfortable even when you sit forward.
- The cover fabric used is Italian performance fabric with a soft silky feel and with a high standard of moisture management and antimicrobial properties. It will stay dry and will inhibit the growth of bacteria.
Features other than the chamois.
The legs are secured by a fine silicone gripper imported from Italy. The fabrics we use have been combined with care and tested extensively by our sponsored teams.
- Excellent abrasion resistance provided by the 250gsm Pro-Hydra Dura fabric used in the lower body area
- High-performance thermoregulation is achieved from the use of Pro-Hydra Dura with its excellent moisture-wicking properties.
- Reduction of heat buildup through coldblack® technology treatment on the Pro-Hydra dura which reflects UV rays thereby keeping the body cooler when exercising
- Excellent stretch and recovery capabilities within the Dynamic Mesh upper body providing ultimate comfort
- Firm but comfortable hold achieved through the use of fine silicone bead gripper imported from Italy.
GARMENT FIT: Aerodynamic fit, taut across the body.