Home Sell Triathlon Gear

BMC Timemachine 01 2021 Triathlon bike. Size M-L. Electronic gears. £3,150 (RRP £5000). Low mileage.

guyjw2apTdQqmNguyjw2apTdQqmN Posts: 1
edited October 2022 in Sell Triathlon Gear

BMC Timemachine One 2021 TT triathlon bike. RRP £5000, fantastic condition with low mileage.

Asking price is £3,150

Reason for selling;

No longer looking to participate in triathlons, so now looking to sell to someone who will get more use from it. The ride is super comfortable, the electronic gears/shifters especially smooth, and it’s super fast.

I have had zero problems with the bike and it is in perfect condition. I’m happy to provide more photos/videos for any interested buyers.

Things I will include in the sale (combined RRP £219);

Profile Design FC35 front hydration system RRP £74

Profile Design RMP-2 Rear Saddle Bottle Cage RRP £75

Profile Design Aerobar Riser Kit 50mm Black RRP £40

Topeak Fastfuel Tribox Black RRP £30

If you have any questions or want any further info, please reach out to me and I’ll provide my email/mobile. Reasonable offers can also be discussed.

I am London based at SW11, but if you want to arrange postage this can be discussed separately. Thanks.

Manufacturer’s description below;

STAY AHEAD OF TIME

Years of studying the needs of multi-sport athletes, combined with repeated aerodynamic refinements, have made the Timemachine the benchmark for triathlon specific equipment. With superior tube shaping, maximum component integration and an extensive rider positioning system, the Timemachine is tailor-made for triathletes.

Aerodynamic Form

The revised Vmax aerodynamics concept summarizes our aerodynamic advantages: 3:1 tubes with truncated profiles, crosswind-stable tube shapes, aero-fork design, a super-lean frontal surface and intelligent integration. Combined with our Position-to-Perform (P2P) dual-mount aero post system, this machine is all about free speed, whether for and long distance triathlons, time trials or solo efforts in wind-swept terrain.

Dual-purpose, Rider-focused Fit

A slippery-fast frame is a good start – but adding a versatile, aerodynamic positioning system for the rider…breaks records. The Position-to-Perform (P2P) system enables athletes to find the ideal placement of their saddle without a sacrifice in aerodynamics, regardless of position or riding discipline; meanwhile, the front-end comes equipped with a traditional steerer capable of adopting virtually any cockpit system.

Triathlon Prioritized

Stable in crosswinds with predictable handling in your aero position, lightning fast in straight lines, a versatile cockpit for short or long reach and high or low stack heights, direct-mount brake calipers for powerful and predictable braking performance, integrated fuel and equipment of the signs point to multi-sport performance.

SPECIFICATIONS

Frame: Timemachine Carbon with Vmax Aero Design and p2p Positioning System

p2p dual-mount aeropost configuration

Internal Di2 battery mount

PF86 bottom bracket

Rear storage box

Sliding dropouts

Fork: Timemachine Carbon with Vmax Aero Design, Hinge Design

Seatpost: Timemachine Carbon V-Max Aero Seatpost

62 mm offset adjustment

p2p dual-mount aeropost configuration (triathlon & time trial)

Handlebar: Profile WING 10a Basebar Sonic Ergo 35A Aerobar

Stem: BMC RSM01

Saddle: Selle Italia Watt

Gears: 2x12

Crankset: SRAM FORCE AXS 48/35T

Cassette: SRAM FORCE XG-1270, 10-28T

Chain: SRAM FORCE 12 Speed

Front Derailleur: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS

Rear Derailleur: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS

Shifters: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD

Speed: 24

Brakes: SRAM S900 Direct Mount

Rims: CRV-500 Carbon

Hubs (F/R): CRV-500

Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 25 mm

Size: M−L

Colour: Carbon & Racing Red

Weight: 8.8 Kg / 19.4 lb

Tire Clearance: 27 mm

ASTM Classification: Level 1

Weight Limit: 110 kg / 242 lb

Additional Equipment:

Rear Storage Box

Tubeless Ready (Rim Strip Installed & Valves Included)