Home Chat General Chat

what cr*p have you eaten today?

At the office we have had at least one tin of Quality Street brought in per day for a week. Today there are biscuits as well. Help!

Comments

• I'll see your half tin of quality streets and raise you...

Sunday:

Bowl of Porridge - Brown Sugar (only way to start the day)

Pitta Bread and Humous snack

Half baguette with christmas leftovers in (stuffing, sasuage, turkey)

Big bag of Maltesers at the cinema (185kg)

Large cappaucino and large cookie

1 Piece of pitta with brie, tomato and mayo

2 Slices of white toast with butter and brie

1 Large Chicken Shish Kebab

1 Large slice of Cheesecake

I only have one unhealthy day a week where I let myself eat anything, but why does it always get so extreme! I reckon this must have been in the region of 4000 cals?

I needed my swim and bike this morning!
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    Its good to have one day a week where you can eat everything you want.

Also remember how many calories you burn off a day, i calculated the other day that I burn off around 3000 a day from training, 2000 from my BMR, so I need to eat at least 5000! Bring on the chocolates!
  • al_fordal_ford Posts: 119
    Just got back from a run as hungry as hell so I ate too many Sain's 'taste the difference' chocolate cookies left over from a kiddies party - really sickly and now feel awful !! [:o]

No wonder they run around like litle demons and then feel dreadful...it's fruit salad all round next time I host a kiddies party!
  • Just tucked into half a tray of Thornton Classic's chocolates. I feel distinctly happy right now, and not looking forward to my evening slump when my glucose levels crash!!!

But surely an hour's bike and an hour strength training means it's allowed. Isn't the reason we do training to enjoy chocolate, cakes and biscuits? Racing better you say? Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh........ [image]http://forum.220magazine.com/micons/m11.gif[/image]
  • Total today of rubbish intake....

3 little quality street choclates, two bits of home made cake made by one of the girls at work and one shop brought apple pie....

I can see the shine on my halo.... all the rest has been proper food today....

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]
  • GGBGGB Posts: 482
    Aren't I the lucky one ;) ... I can't stand chocolate - don't like sweets - don't like cake or puddings ...

maybe not so lucky - I love chips - pasties - sausage rolls and beer :S

Having said that I have been good today ... had a salad and pasta :P

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    GGB strangely enough I am with you on that one. I totally hate all things choclate, cake, pudding etc.

I'd rather have a bag of fat (sorry crisps!!!).

Beer is my enemy that I'm aiming to conquer after the festivities.

Merry Christmas!!!!
  • Fish and chips and a couple of beers. Guess that 3 hours on the bike today will counteract some of the damage.
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Cr*p?

What do you mean, I never eat cr*p; [image]http://forum.220magazine.com/image/s1.gif[/image]
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    In th epast hour since returning from "midnight mass" 1 million Roses, 100 slices of Salami, cheese, wheaten bread, oatcakes and thousands of cocktail sausages all washed down with a wash of beer! happy Chewyyfsdgvfgctcttcyhic!
  • None.....

[8D][:D][;)][:)][8D]

Loads & Loads & Loads!
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    same as treefrog, but in bigger quantities[:)][8D]
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    i feel so fat
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    What benny had, but with a fried egg on top.
  • Up until today the same as Treefrog but with a side order of mince pies, huge amounts of Celebration chocs, cheese and biscuits aswell as in excess of 3 full Christmas dinners [:o]!!!

But today is the day............let the calories cease and the training commence[:-]!!
  • Far to much.... BURP......

[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]
  • Almost forgot had far to much Chineese last night..... It's given me the real FARTS today...

[8D][;)][:@][:D][:)]
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    You want to try eating that kind of garbage the night before a race, like I once did...

Confession here, for posterity: http://forum.220magazine.com/tm.asp?m=14300&mpage=1&key=#14319

Actually I've been very abstemious this Christmas - sorry, team - on account of being stuck in bed with high temp and gargling chest. I am getting better now, but still not eating. My first proper meal, as soon as I feel like eating again WILL be a massive extra-hot chicken curry with all the ingredients I can find to bung in it: chicken, spices, chillis, lentils, spinach, spuds, tomatoes. Yum Yum Yum.

I'll report as soon as I have properly over-eaten. Cheers! Just carry on without me, guys, I'll catch you up.
  • .....my own body weight in Pringles, peanuts and booze. It surely cant wreck my base that badly....[:)]
  • All the wrong stuff....

Leftovers from various packets....

Cookies....

A rather nice fruit cake.....

Jam sandwiches....

Oh well I'll work it off.....

[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

loads & loads & loads of crap of empty calories, of fattening and slowing-down beer....... but no humble pie!!!