Home Chat General Chat
Options

I'm still trying!!

Hey guys

I dont know if this is really the place for this but I'm on a mission this year. I've dedicated my season (only my second ever) to the NSPCCs 125th anniversary. I know to many of you trigods and goddesses out here 125 miles over the season doesnt sound like much since you pretty much cover it in one event, but I wanted to enter into the spirit of their big year and try and do something for them.

If you're interested in following my progress please visit my page at http://www.justgiving.com/rachelweddle where you will also find a link to my blog.

P.S. has anybody got any tips for training for a run-heavy season whilst not damaging the swim and bike elements?? I'm finding it quite hard to find a balance!! Especially with ankle flexibility, I swim alot and they've become sort of floppy which is pretty useless for running! any tips are welcome!! Thanks for reading peeps. X

Comments

• Options
    Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    So many people to sponsor!

But that does look like a good challenge!

But, the clincher, as a fellow left hander, how can I resist[:)]
  • Options
    hey jack, you're an absolute smasher!! thank you so much. Oh and that actually means that you're owed some brownies from me! i will certainly keep you updated and am seriously hoping I will PB this year a lot!! Fingers crossed!! Xx