Home Buy Triathlon Gear

China Factory Wholesale Cheap: LRG T-shirt,BURBERRY T-shirt,Armani T-shirt,Ed hardy t-shirt,artful d

Hi, I am the manager of shoes nike shoes & apparel trading co.,ltd. We wholesale clothing of many famous brands ,such as BAPE,Antik,EVISU,true religion,rock republic,red monkey,seven.diesel.Levi's.miss sixty,polo,lacoste,Tommy,babyphat and so on. we wholesale shoes such as NIKE Adidas Parda BAPE. we also wholesale sunglasses such as Chanel ,Coach Parda.and Oakley. we also provide handbags such as LV ,Fendi.Chole, Parda, Christian Dior, COACH ,Gucci.... ........ We wholesale keyring such as LV Coach Chanel we also provide brand shoes. the minimum order for jeans is 5 items ,for sunglasses is 10 items. We would like to invite you to see our products from the websit of our company and find price there (all the price is include shipping freight and we provide you tracking number to check the shipping status of the merchandise you orderd.)

www.sell-apparel.com I hope you will be interested in my goods. For forther information Please contact me . my e-mail address:shoes_deal@yahoo.com.cn my msn :sell-apparel@hotmail.com

I am looking forward to receiving your letters and messages!! Thanks a lot. [image]http://images22.51.com/6000/shuangyan617/6fa6f1dda289c0492d49324a6eed0b95.jpg[/image]

Comments