Home Chat Race Chat

London Tri Entry For Sale

I will not be able to take part due to injury.

I have my number, bands etc. Event is Male Sprint on Sat 9th.

If anyone would like to take part and is prepared to pay me the entry fee send me a message.


  • bathtubbathtub Posts: 280
    And then what happens if that person has a heart attack in the water (as happened at 2007 Relays) or a serious accident on the bike and needs urgent medical attention and the only info they have on that person are your personal details?
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    According to my race documents, and my experience, you can't transfer entries. You need to show some photo id to get your hat/timing chip and to lock your bike into transition i.e. you need to show something that has your picture (which actually DOES match your face) and with the name on as per the entry.
Sign In or Register to comment.