Home Sell Triathlon Gear

XL, full carbon road/triathlon bike, nearly new

Hi,

I'm currently selling my Pro-Lite, 58cm frame road bike with aero bars on Ebay. Minimum price £1,500. Details below. Photos available on Ebay page.

58cm men’s full carbon road/triathlon bike. Hardly used. Starting price £1,500.

Includes detachable Pro-Lite Epo carbon aero bars, wheel case and spare spokes.

Purchased new at discounted price of £1,995 in October 2008 but RRP with these components is £2395.00.

Bought for step-up from entry level to competitive triathlon. I have ridden it no more than a dozen times for short training rides in dry conditions, and the bike has been cleaned and lubricated after every use and stored indoors. Looks like new. Performs beautifully but I have reluctantly concluded that I'm not built to derive maximum benefit from a full-carbon bike. I have therefore decided to sell before it undergoes any wear and tear. My loss is somebody else’s gain – it’s a genuine bargain and will fly in the right hands!

I’m 6’3” but there is plenty of scope for adjustment in the setup and the bike would suit anybody of around 6’ or over.

Details below:

[ul][*]

Full carbon Pro-Lite monocoque frame. Aerodynamic design. Very light and responsive. Size XL: 58cm/22.85 inches; 1340g[/align][/ul]

[ul][*]

Full carbon forks, integrated headset and seatpost[/align][/ul]

[ul][*]

Gavia 50mm carbon racing wheels (RRP £825). Alloy braking surface enables easy switching between racing and non-carbon training wheels without having to change brakes. [/align][/ul]

[ul][*]

Pro-Lite Epo carbon tri-bars (RRP £59.99)[/align][/ul]

[ul][*]

Shimano 105 groupset and clipless pedals[/align][/ul]

[ul][*]

Two carbon bottle cages (RRP 19.95 each)[/align][/ul]

More details and photos can be provided on request. Contact me on [email=joycemark@gmail.com]joycemark@gmail.com[/email]

All the best,

Mark