Home Chat General Chat

Eton super sprints race pack???

Hi All.

I am counting down the hours to my first Triathlon at the Eton super sprints.

And i am nervously worrying about everything.

Has anyone received there race packs yet ?

Or do you get a race pack before?

Many thanks

Steve

Comments

• FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Got my info on Saturday for Sundays race... Not much in there, just maps and registration info with wave times, everything else you get at registration.

Just checking on the website and all the same info is available on their.

Which day you racing? I'm on Sunday in the 35-36 wave... Oh god, I just know I'm going to be last!
  • steved25steved25 Posts: 37
    Thanks..

I presumed we would get a pack with race numbers chips etc

But i presume we get them there ...

I am racing saturday in the 36+ group

But i need to pack my snorkel and mask for the swim

good luck for the race

steve

• joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Hi Steve, nope you get your chip, numbers etc there on the day! I'll be there on the Sunday hoping the sun is shining! Good luck...
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    Received the race info a while back, which is the same as the download on the site. Just go to the day you are racing and it's a pdf file there. www.humanrace.co.uk

When you get to Dorney Lake you'll see a registration tent where you pick up your numbers, swim hat, t-shirt etc. The race info tells you what you need to bring (photo ID etc)
  • steved25steved25 Posts: 37
    great thanks

steve
  • DedeDede Posts: 35
    don't forget your age group category be careful, read the note about age on 31/Dec 2009.
  • deeessdeeess Posts: 150
    how early are people getting there? ie how much time are you leaving before your start time. i'm not sure how crowded its going to be
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    I'm just down the road but will get there before 8 for 9am start. When you park you could still have a km to walk to the start so factor that in.
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    P.S. dont forget the buddies T-Shirt so you can be picked out!

Ill get there probably a couple hours before, to soak up the atmosphere and queue for a portaloo!!!!!! I just hope its not windy, the past week in the area has been unreal!
  • Scott WScott W Posts: 51
    I will be there Saturday, first proper Tri, gutted its based on 31 Dec....makes me a VET!

Does mean I get an early wave (#2 i think)...didnt think i was nervous but had a vivid dream last night and everything went wrong...

SW
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Dreams of things going wrong are good luck! Cos unless you are a prophet you are very unlikely to get it right, ergo everything will go splendidly!