Home Chat General Chat

Conehead does exsist!

I have to share my excitement at finally meeting the legend that is Mr Conehead!

I have to admit being a little starstruck but held it together and didnt ask for an autograph.... Imagine what it'd be like meeting Gary Roberts!!!!!

Mind you steward Enq the big guy was doing Breastroke! (at first anyway)

Comments

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    imagine..both in the same day..at the same time...with Mr. Burrows too..it was more exciting than waiting for my subscription Hello! to drop thru my letterbox.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    I cant believe you will ever see Gary and Conehead in the same room. I am a strong believer they are the same person!

I am also wondering if they are brain washing us on this forum! Its their world domination plan!!!!![:'(]

You have been warned! looks like they have got to Clarky30!
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    I must admit, he was sucking his thumb quite a bit, oh and a T-shirt press in the boot of his car..... hmmm
  • scott_burrowsscott_burrows Posts: 381
    I saw Mr Roberts and Mr Roberts on Sunday.. wait a minute... they've got the same name?!?!? As I wasn't wearing the pink specs perhaps they were the same person.. double "normal" vision??

If they are the same person and I've admitted seeing them does that me crazy?!?!?

SHHH Scott.. just keep quiet next time... those voices about rookie days and T-Shirts aren't real then...