Home Chat General Chat

anyone in london want to go for ride on sunday morn??

2»

Comments

• brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    great...see ya sunday...
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    Oops, my mistake, meant Sunday.

Brizzichick, dont worry its a good old aluminium Felt road bike, nothing too aero about it or me so the pace should be nice and steady if we have it my way. See you guys tomorrow (got it right this time).
  • Hey people,

Unfortunately cant do this Sunday, due to injury, but any future rides, please let me know. Am definitely interested in joining you.

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    I have failed terribly to get the day off work. I would have loved to come too. Next time cos I live south and know that area very well.

Next time if I may

• Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    Defo guys. We could easily make it a regular thing on Sunday morning - there seems to be a few of us in the same area, so should just plan for every Sunday at 9 (or ???) and who ever can make it comes along.

Thoughts?
  • j27rtj27rt Posts: 102
    The weekend after next I'm planning to cycle down to Brighton and back if anyone fancies it?
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    I work shift work, as does the wife so I can't commit to every sunday but when I'm free then I'm there
  • Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    j27rt wrote:

The weekend after next I'm planning to cycle down to Brighton and back if anyone fancies it?

Aren't you doing the Sussex Tri that weekend? So am I.

i think this is a great idea....unfortunately can't do next sun but am keen to keep this up....

see some of you tomorrow...some of you next time :)
  • j27rtj27rt Posts: 102
    Ron- I believe the Sussex tri is in 3 weekends time I may have got that wrong though! I was thinking of doing the Brighton ride around the weekend of the 23/24
    hey guys...thanks for the cycle today...great fun...even if the cars were a bit of a pain!...

everyone....we were thinking that peeps might be interested in doing this on a regular basis (or as and when people can make it) if you are interested, we can do this two ways....

1) if everyone is on facebook, i'll create a facebook group for everyone to join or

2) otherwise i can create an email group and email everyone email addresses....just pm with your details....

as we saw today, it' gets pretty busy from about 10ish onwards so we were thinking of meeting at around 8am....

anyhooooo chat soon! [:)]