Home Chat General Chat
Options

Triathlon romance....?

Comments

• Options
    BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Shall do! And why wouldn't he want to dance with you ya sexy minx ha ha. Anyway he was no triathlete although to be fair he did look great in a wetsuit.... x
  • Options
    At a triathlon last year, I racked my bike up beside this fantastic looking lady, got chatting, and she explained that she was there on her own and would I kindly take a picture of her sitting on her bike in her lycra two piece..........obviously I was keen to oblige, (she was hot!) I took a few, just to be sure.

Moment was spoiled a little, when the wife and kids toddled round the corner, leaving me to do a little bit of explaining later on!!
  • Options
    goddamn them eh skinnybuddah..

hahahaha that rocks

• Options
    Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Happy days Bex!

@ Jess. like the new avatar! Makes you look like a perfectly normal woman rather than your new role as Buffy!
  • Options
    JessterJesster Posts: 482
    I'm a lover not a slayer..... [;)]
  • Options
    Lol! But but nonetheless you are looking for a man who is a little vein.......
  • Options
    ....that will bleed me dry.....

• Options
    and take you to the dark side......
  • Options
    (sigh...)
  • Options
    Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Fangtastic!
  • Options
    That was 'blood'y awful Jack!
  • Options
    *gives the romance thread CPR*
  • Options
    pacman2102pacman2102 Posts: 247
    this was one of the best threads that was on this forum , we need to get it going again .

Did anyone actualy have any success with meeting somebody of the opposite sex or even the same sex

• Options
    nah man, they were too fast. You?
  • Options
    agent_tiagent_ti Posts: 306
    Anyone else notice the ad for the triathlon dating site that used to sit at the side of 220?
  • Options
    I bumped into a rather charming young lady in the hotel lift just before the awards ceremony for IMUK, but alas, despite my best efforts at gallantry as I struggled to help with her [excessively heavy] bike box, she remained unimpressed by my chronic limp and still slightly dazed demeanour!

I was later consoled that it would never have worked out between us. It turns out she thrashed me by over an hour as she romped towards a Hawaii qualification slot... my male pride would never have been able to cope with such domination!!
  • Options
    huwdhuwd Posts: 228
    I wonder if the number of replies to this thread show an interesting insight into tri-goers really just wanting a good ogle at the opposite sex in various states of almost undress
  • Options
    ewanamacdonald wrote:
    I was later consoled that it would never have worked out between us. It turns out she thrashed me by over an hour as she romped towards a Hawaii qualification slot... my male pride would never have been able to cope with such domination!!
    Yeah man thats a bit kinky like
  • Options
    wafflewaffle Posts: 6
    huwd wrote:
    I wonder if the number of replies to this thread show an interesting insight into tri-goers really just wanting a good ogle at the opposite sex in various states of almost undress

My boyfriend slipped up by stating that the quality of girls at the last tri was a much higher standard than the previous which explains why he and my friends hubby are so keen to come and support us they get to look at "girls in lycra" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    pacman2102pacman2102 Posts: 247
    got to admit that there something about women in lycra that is special and they do look far more better than us men.

I have been very luck so far in most of my tri not been beaten by many women , but the one have are either far to young or built like a greyhound (no they are not dog's) just very slightly built racing machines.

• Options
    Anyone else notice the ad for the triathlon dating site that used to sit at the side of 220?
    Yep, tried it, no good. No triathletes on when I was on about 6 months ago
  • Options
    Who needs a triatlon singles website when you have this thread? If I remember correctly everything was getting a bit flirtatious a few weeks ago! Did anything ever come of that? BexH Jesster Pacman???

On the offchance... there don't happen to be any lady triathletes in the Cambridge area at all? Can probably travel 90k before needing to turn back again!
  • Options
    md6md6 Posts: 969
    ewanamacdonald wrote:
    Who needs a triatlon singles website when you have this thread? If I remember correctly everything was getting a bit flirtatious a few weeks ago! Did anything ever come of that? BexH Jesster Pacman???

On the offchance... there don't happen to be any lady triathletes in the Cambridge area at all? Can probably travel 90k before needing to turn back again!
    Ahh, ewan are you missing Jesster perving over your guns?
  • Options
    Ahh, ewan are you missing Jesster perving over your guns?
    *Sigh*

Those were the days

[Dreamyfacesmiley]

p.s. please can we make that "admiring", perving makes me feel somehow dirty! I'm not just some piece of meat to be ogled at... I have feelings!!
  • Options
    DanteDante Posts: 22
    A couple of Sundays ago at the London Tri i was 'admiring' an amazing female triathlete 'from behind' as it were, stunningly fit, with a couple of little flirty pig tails in her hair.

It was only when my eyes fell a bit lower to her ar*e that I realised it was Holly Avil!

Yum.
  • Options
    my apologies ewan, admiring it is
  • Options
    [quote][It was only when my eyes fell a bit lower to her ar*e that I realised it was Holly Avil!
    /quote]

You recognised Holly Avil by her bum??

Now THATS impressive!
  • Options
    Hey you lot, I had nothing to do with the BexH/Pacman shenanigans!

and i've been off this site for a couple of weeks because i was foolish to go on dating direct. and that was about all i could take of 63 year old men and poor grammar!!!

This forum is close to useless as everyone on here has WAT, BAT, HAT and flippin whatnot so i'm back to admiring ewan's guns again.....hmmmmm.....nice!

lol
  • Options
    Jesster wrote:

and i've been off this site for a couple of weeks because i was foolish to go on dating direct. and that was about all i could take of 63 year old men and poor grammar!!!
    You're standards is to high Jess

*please note the bad grammar was intentional
  • Options
    Yeah, I got that one, thanks md