Home Chat General Chat

Tri suit for taller men

Hi,

I've just been trying on XL size tri suits from 2XU and Orca.

Problem is neither fitted in terms of length. I'm 6.4, 200lbs with a longish body. Straps digging down into the shoulders was the problem.

Does anyone know of a brand that does tri suits for the longer man?

Cheers

Ade

Comments

• jon_gjon_g Posts: 318
    maybe try a 2 piece instead?
  • heymonkeyheymonkey Posts: 45
    Definately agree with the 2 piece, I'm slightly shorter and lighter, but the same proportion and have the same problems. A 2 piece is definately the way forward and makes no difference to performance.
  • sarah_9sarah_9 Posts: 1
    Hello,

Hey friend have you tried any custom tailored suit store, there you can find suit according to your measurement, or you can put your order, for better fitted suit.

Regards,

sarah_9

• BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    Isn't google wonderful. You can see exactly where sarah_9 and her spam come from: Try googling for "suit for taller men" and largeade's original post is the 2nd (non-sponsored) link! That's exactly what these spammers do when trawling for people to shift their dodgy haberdashery to.

Anyway, sorry - off topic but I thought quite interesting. Spammer reported to admin, incidentally.

----

Back on topic... I'm only about 6ft but the small number of tri-suits I tried on gave me a distinctly one-way crotch. I wear a two-piece and just put up with the bra 'n' pants and 'muffin top' gags from my team mates. Might try a few more suits on this year, though.