Felt B2 Pro
Have the felt b2 pro on order since last November but no sign of a confirmed delivery date any time soon. Anyone else having similar problems. Is it worth the wait or should I look for something else now (in other words tell them stuff it. How long does one have to wait its not as though its a small investment) if so what would one recommend ?