Home Chat General Chat

Saddle advice

Just brought myself a pair of clip on aerobars (Profile T2's). Thank you Wiggle!

I note that Specialized do a Tri Tip saddle, with a softer front end for when down in the aero position.

I was wondering if this is something that is recommended to releive the pressure on the 'nads, or just see how it goes with the current saddle.

Comments

• BmanBman Posts: 442
    I got myself a fizik arione tri 2 saddle for racing and damn, are the boys thanking me for it! Highly recommended.
  • JoddyBearJoddyBear Posts: 66
    I don't know what difference it would make in the aero position but i have a Specalized Tri Tip SL fitted to my trusty steed with standard road bars and i find it an extremely comfortable perch.

I did find that the guys at Evans Cycles in bristol were good when i got it saying that if i didn't get on with it then they'd do a refund within a month. Fortunately for me i didn't have to test their integrity but you'll never know with a saddle undtil you try it mate. We're all built differently (especially down there!) and what one person finds comfy, might cause the next one excruciating pain in the nethers.