Home Chat General Chat

Can the last 24 hours get any worse ?

Right - the knee is better (after my calamity trip and fall in the middle of the night) but I've done my bloody back at work!!!

All I did was turn to get out of an ambulance and wallop.... on the meds from a mate in A&E but it hurts to walk and sit down.

Easy does it for me now - gone sick for my weekend night shifts ( only my 11th day off sick in 10 years) and I'm mighty pissed off.

Might venture for a really gentle swim tomorrow ( ie floating and stretching) to try and loosen it up.

Gutted

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]

Comments

• risris Posts: 1,002
    not been your day at all! hopefully it will sort itself out soon.

i managed to pull my side lifting my daughter from her high-chair yesterday morning, not much i can do apart from take it easy. real shame as the weather is now lovely and i don't want to risk making it worse.

a gentle stretched out swim sounds like a good idea though, i might have to potter down to the pool tonight if it's not improved much today.

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Conehead - about an hour.

Just woken up - feels a tiny bit better after a shed load of drugs and rest. I'll see how it goes then give you a shout in a day or so if it doesn't improve.

thanks dude

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Conehead wrote:

how long will it take you to get to reading? I can hook you up with Reading FC physio.

another reason to champion coney for trainer of the year......