Home Chat General Chat

Has the power gone to shadowone1's head?

?

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    wtf.,.......................nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • gunforhiregunforhire Posts: 457
    If only we could generate a Poll!
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    He'll throw you in the bin with the spammers if you dont watch out. "Look into the light Carol-Anne!"
  • gdh250467gdh250467 Posts: 237
    My humliest apologies of I've upset him. It's just sometimes all I can see is his name in fluourescent green buring into my retina
    can I just mention that the power has not gone to my head. Far from it, otherwise I would've deleted this threa. A bit disappointed though.

If people think this then my apologies.....
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Don't worry S11, you are doing a great job. And it is appreciated. I have the utmost confidence in your taste and ability to discriminate.

Do not be disheartened!

If I had a shiny green aura, I would probably go around getting rid of all posts with grammatical errors in them. Then where would be we?
  • gdh250467gdh250467 Posts: 237
    It's only jealousy. Good to see all the rubbish finally being deleted on a regular basis. You know you'll have to submit a leave request that we'll all have to approve should you want / need a holiday, so the Forum isn't left unmanaged.
    cheers Jack,

I'm actually contemplating retiring the username onthe back of this thread.... for some reason it has got to me, which is very unlike me.

I'll keep the username going but only to rid spam.....