Home Chat General Chat

Another Inglorious Moment for Comanighttrain

I was wearing trackies whilst running today...rather warm

So i hit the shower afterwords and get this incredible burning sensation from my inner theigh...it looks like some serious chafing has occured! its never happened before....gah!

I get my tri kit next week so ill be kitted up by then but does anyone know the best way to take away the pain/john wayne walk?

Comments

• jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    Used to get this when working gigs, used to put plenty of moisturiser or E45 cream on it. Make sure you keep it clean and dry. To make it more bearble wear loose fitting clothing (I always liked board shorts - going commando as well whilst at home). Should heal in a day or two.
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    sudocreme is very good at healing up chafing. i tend to need to use it quite a bit as i regularly forget to body glide the nips, so they bleed like a mutha
  • TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Sudacream is they way to go. If it works on nappy rash, it'll work fine on any chafing I get.
  • Id imagine a lot of you clicked this because you thought id finally urinated myself

thanks guys, Im slapping on E45 as we speak and ill be sudoing the crap out of it tomorrow!
  • gavinrigg06gavinrigg06 Posts: 176
    Make sure you clean your keyboard afterwards !!!!
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Get some Udderly Smooth.... I'm telling you it works wonders. Can be used for the chamois pad as well.

I got a used it on the thighs once, took the chaffing away really quick. I also used it on my heels which were badly cracked. Not anymore..

Think you can get it from wiggle, its expensive but it does work..

Coincedently, it was developed for Cows udders......hahaha
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    i use udderly smooth as a chamios creme, i didn't realise that i could use it for other things too, so it'll help my feet? Fantastic i could do with something a little easier to rub in than the sudo...
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    There is an udderly smooth web-site.

I decided that I needed to try and get rid of the painful cracks. Fired on some udderly smooth for a week and it def helped. It was so bad at one point it hurting to run.

No probs now. Oddly, my wife also uses it, although she pretends she doesn't.

Very good at sorting out the chaffing as well.

I think there are several specific creams as well. Might be worth looking at the web-site.