Home Chat General Chat

Spreading the Love - Free to a Good Home

ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
Thanks to Jesster I now have a pair of Aquaspere Seal goggles. We all have bits (not those bits!) that we don't use and our natural instinct is to hoard as 'it may come in handy' and I and thought why not folllow Jesster's example and 'spread the love?'

Free to a good home a Black DeSoto Tri top, size Medium all I ask in return is that you throw a few bob into a charity tin to 'spread the love' further.

PM me with your address - First Come - First Served

Comments

• JessterJesster Posts: 482
    I have a pair of Northwave cycling shoes too, ladies 7.5 but they come up small so might even suit a 6.5.Brand new still in box!

Free to good home!

Pass it forward......
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    zacnici - if it's not already been taken could i have the tri-top? i suspect my ultra-budget speedo one isn't going to last too much longer!
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Ris
    No problemo
    Just PM me with your address

Jesster what a star! Is there no end to your bounty?

Please everyone - have a dig out of your gear - give it to someone who could use it and if you get something throw a few bob into a charity tin

Woohoo! Spread the love
  • TesseractTesseract Posts: 280
    Slight thread hijack, but on a similar theme - http://supportus.cancerresearchuk.org/S ... ation/2566

Same idea as those binbags you get through your door, but going to a reputable company. I just ran one in my work and we collected over 40 bags - should be around £1200 for CR.