Home Chat General Chat

You know you're a Triathlete when . . .

2»

Comments

• Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    this morning a hot chick ran past me

Kentucky fried?
  • CCSCCS Posts: 53
    ...you make a list of things you want for your birthday, and your other half complains that it's all triathlon related.
    (and what's wrong with wanting a turbo trainer and a new bike helmet...?)
  • sportevesporteve Posts: 141
    ....you see a girl down the street in stillettos and a black strap around her ankle and wonder why she still got her time chip on...
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    When you get off your bike at work you hit the split button on your watch, then again when it's racked and stop it when you land at your desk. Then you go over them and try to work out where you could save time
  • I was hiking around Midhurst at the weekend and they were playing Polo in Cowdray Park. When the klaxon sounded I was off like a bullet looking for the water......

Pavlovian response. My heart rate went right up and I was ready to race!

blurredgirl
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    .. the fire alarm klaxon goes off at work and you dash for the exit so that you can get the best turn at the buoy
  • ris wrote:
    all your shoes have elastic/lock laces.

you go out on a family ride and tell the wife and kids to stop drafting.
    Best so far
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    You finish your last race of the season in September and you start counting down the days until April.
    You win a Ferrai on a scratchcard and ask if you can swap it for a Mercedes Vito duoliner as where the hell can you carry your bike on a Ferrari? Useless piece of crap.

Oh no! Just did a quick search so I don't shoot myself in the foot:
    [attachment=2:fsfrbpv8]bike1.jpg[/attachment:fsfrbpv8]

[attachment=1:fsfrbpv8]bike 2.jpg[/attachment:fsfrbpv8]

[attachment=0:fsfrbpv8]bike 4.jpg[/attachment:fsfrbpv8]
    Although dare say the exhaust will not be too kind on those wheels
    I also lifted this from the same page:
    [attachment=0:2wddo1yw]bike 3.jpg[/attachment:2wddo1yw]
  • at least they've got the decency to have a decent bike on the car!
  • MowfMowf Posts: 272
    When people at work stop asking you how your weekend was. There are only so many different ways to describe a 3 hour bike followed by a 5k brick.

Your girlfriend can recognise you in a wetsuit from 20 metres away amidst a crowd of other bodie - by 'the way that you run when exit the swim' - true story.
  • ...you carry on shaving your legs even when you're injured, and won't be near a bike or a pool for the next 6 months (had a motorbike accident last year )