Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Scott CR1 Team (2008)

I have a CR1 Team (see http://www.scott-sports.com/gb_en/product/380/766/cr1_team) that I bought a few months ago and am thinking of selling. I have done about 300 miles on it (mainly commuting but a couple of log day rides) but I fancy a TT bike and my wife has gently suggested that one man doesn't need 3 carbon bikes. So, it it can go to a good home I will let it.

It is a size medium (54cm) and the only change I have made from spec (as above) was to get the shop to put Conti gator skin tyres on. The bike is great as is but could be fantastic if you put slightly higher spec wheel on it (it comes with Aksiums - which are good and stiff but a little heavy when climbing - unlike the rest of the bike).

The best current price I can find for this bike is £1400. I would sell mine for £800. I really wouldn't sell it for lower as I don't need to. However, if you were thinking of buying this model or similar in this size, and were happy with a nearly new version for nearly half price, then drop me a line.

I live in London but wouldn't mind driving a little out to meet/deliver.

Cheers

Dan

Comments

• Chris JChris J Posts: 71
    Is the CR1 still for sale?

Cheers

• dannymackdannymack Posts: 58
    Sorry Chris.

I sold it a week or so ago to a fellow 220 forum user. I meant to take the post down but it obviously slipped my mind.

Sorry again.

Dan
  • Chris JChris J Posts: 71
    No Probs Dan

It would have been a big ask/apology to 'er indoors anyway, you've probably saved me from myself!