Home Chat General Chat

Chase Race Spint..fantastic setup

Had my first experience of Ow race at the weekend at the Chase Race sprint, have to say it was one of the most enjoyable setups i have been to. Went for a sneak peak on the saturday and met Jo (Mrs. race organiser) who spent about 10 mins taking us through the course layout...
The sunday was a fantastic time, easy registration, great freebies, free raffle, chip timing, free photos, immediate results etc....simon (mr race organiser) and the rest of the crew really want you to have a enjoyable time!
i had only ever done pool based ones before with over 1000 people in them with no chip timing..puts them to shame....
went off in the rookie wave so happy they ran that also..

right will stop now as you may think i am getting paid!...but seriously think it is important in this day to highlight the events where true value and experience is offered....
i'll be back to try the OD distance in August (gulp!)

....now if they could just make me swim faster and run better...

Comments

• aoneill69aoneill69 Posts: 206
    now if i could only spell.....
  • iadamaiadama Posts: 60
    I was there on Sunday too, my 3rd Chase Race event, and each one has been superbly run. Simon and his team are very good at what they do.
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Excellent - nice to hear about good, well organised events - it all adds to the enjoyment - smashing
  • mickwoodmickwood Posts: 93
    I was there sunday too.....oh....no that was Saturday
  • chaseracechaserace Posts: 20
    nice to hear all of the positive feedback, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    just need to get the numbers up and i might be able to pay some bills.

regards

si

chaserace
    p.s. and yes mick you are a numpty on this forum also.