Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Specialized Transition Comp, 56cm, Bontrager RL Wheels

FS: Specialized Transition Comp, 56cm, 2007
I'm 5'10 and it was a good fit, but would be suitable for those 5'8 - 6'0 (I will sell with a 100mm or 120mm stem).
http://picasaweb.google.com/10432372940 ... SBikeSale#

Just did Ironman UK on this bike, coming 6th in my age group, to which I owe a lot to this bike. However, I am now aiming to qualify for Hawaii next year, so will be upgrading and regretfully cannot justify having two good TT bikes.

The bike was fully serviced on 21st July 2010, and since then has done a few easy miles, plus the race, so no more than 150 miles since servicing. It has had a new cassette (Shimano 105: 12-27) and new Ultegra chain fitted, as well as new inner & outer brake cabling. It feels fantastic and is fast.
I've only used it in dry weather, and it lives in my bedroom when not in use.

The bike is reviewed here, and has had some significant upgrades which are listed below:
http://www.tri247.com/article_1939.html

Wheels: Bontrager Race Lites, Continental inner tubes, Bontrager Race X-Lite Tyres. New in January, done around 600 miles.
Chain: Ultegra, only done 150 miles.
Cassette: 105: 12-27, only done 150 miles.
Stem: Reynolds Etape 100mm (Have the original stem as in pictures #13 & #14, which is 120mm - can have either or both)

Pedals & bottlecages not included.

I've tried to document this bike as completely as possible, and have only identified three notable scratches, which are on the rear forks, and right handlebar next to brake lever. These can be seen in pictures #8, #11, #18.
There are a few other minor ones on the cranks, but are very small and hardly noticable - again these are in the pictures.
The saddle is worn as you would expect from a bike this age, and the bartape is not as white as it once was, but still in good condition.

£500 w/o wheelset/cassette, £725 with wheelset & cassette.
Based in Canary Wharf, London, viewing is encouraged. Collection only.
I have bought/sold numerous items from timetrialling forum & bikeradar, so can provide references if required.

Any questions, or if you'd like a chat, PM me and I'll give you my number.

Thanks,

Tom

Comments