Home Chat General Chat

New Turbo

My turbo trainer is broken and I have figured out why my tyre doesn't last!! As I dont want to spend much on a new trainer, can anyone recommend any of the models at the lower end of the price range. Needs to be sturdy and really have different levels of resistance. Anyhting upto £150 would be ok.

Comments

• sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    cycleops fluid 2..... no others will match up
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    I'd agree. Pretty happy with mine... Evans looks to have the best deal on at the moment for £140.
  • Scott WScott W Posts: 51
    I agree, Fluid 2, got mine from wiggle
  • GHarvGHarv Posts: 456
    I got the cycleops mag for £70 and it's been great.

G
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    How loud are they? How much would I need to spend to get a quiet one? I intend getting one but I would be using it in our kitchen in the evenings. There''s plenty of room but I don't want to wake the kids up or have my wife complaining she can't hear the TV in the lounge.
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    fluid 2 is quiet.... the noisiest thing my missus has to deal with is the fan i use when on the turbo.
  • GHarvGHarv Posts: 456
    I think the mag is farily quiet but i turbo in the gargage with the DVD on so probably not a good person to comment on the noise side!

G
  • stevepstevep Posts: 17
    Hi if you look in the for sale part i have a tacx satori plus DVD,S for sale only used once

stevep