Home Chat General Chat

Seat posts

Again to do with my recent bike fitting, but I was advised to buy a new seat post that would position the seat further forward than it is currently is. Can anyone advise me what this type of seat post is called and does anyone have a link to one so that I can see what it looks like? Have looked at Wiggle but cant really seem to see any difference in the posts.


Sign In or Register to comment.