Home Sell Triathlon Gear

2008 Felt B12 (Large) Immaculate For Sale

I am selling my 2008 Felt B12 (frame size large) due to not having the time to ride it. It has been ridden all of 8 times! Shameful I know. I used it once for a sprint distance race and a second time for an olympic distance. The other 6 times were training rides around Richmond Park.

It is currently sitting dormant indoors and although it makes a beautiful piece of furniture, I would prefer it to go to a good home and be ridden as intended!

The bike is fully carbon fibre with Shimano Ultegra parts throughout. The bike is immaculate with no scratches and looks like new. Well it should!

I purchased the bike for £2000 in 2008 and am open to sensible offers. I am based in Twickenham in Richmond upon Thames. Please contact me on 07941 230231 or at chopsie_1@hotmail.com if interested. I will post photos up once taken.

Comments

• hi how much are willing to accept if its still for sale cheers steve
  • Hi Steve. Sorry for not replying sooner. Just got back from hols. Well considering the bike's mint condition and low mileage, I was thinking around the £1500. This also includes a set of Look Keo Classic pedals and a lightweight black plastic bottle cage. I'll take pictures this week and post them up.
  • hi sorry not got back is it still for sale?? cheers steve
  • Hi there. Yes is still for sale Steve. Sorry haven't had time to put pics up. Will try and sort this over weekend.