Home Chat General Chat
Options

And this week i have bought....

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Gingertri, from the blurb about the wheels I note
    The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions
    How does it do that then?
  • Options
    Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    gingertri wrote:
    dhb's tend to slip so that i have all the padding at the front!
    Don't tell me, you also tuck an emergency pair of socks down there, just in case your feet start to get blistered when riding sockless in prep. for Tri riding.
  • Options
    gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    Gingertri, from the blurb about the wheels I note

The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions

How does it do that then?
    zacnici i havent got a scooby! they're compatible with my gears and will hopefully make me quicker!

An jack, no i dont carry a spare pair of socks - i go commando like all triathletes! i've just got very skinny legs and therefore theres nowt to hold the shorts in place - which gets really uncomfy! maybe more legs exercises are required! Oh and how you getting on with chi running? did about 44min today and legs felt fine!
  • Options
    gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    and i've never known a wheel to cradle balls before - now i'm worried
  • Options
    aoneill69aoneill69 Posts: 206
    had another wiggle order yesterday...'tri-top' to go with the tri-shorts i used with t-shirt last time...
    scary to see how much we all spend...
  • Options
    danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    Fulcrum Racing 1's!

I'm so nervous about breaking something on my bike now... They're supposed to be really tough, and getting them 33% off was sweet, but I don't think I deserve this good of a wheelset yet. I must ride 200 miles a week or they're just being wasted.
  • Options
    aoneill69aoneill69 Posts: 206
    well just bought myself a Flip 8Gb camcorder...sold to WAT as great tool for kids holiday....but of course will have to be tested by other half whilst i am on bike/swimming/running to check out the dodgy form..
  • Options
    SwizzlenapSwizzlenap Posts: 160
    A Trek cycle jersey from Evans in the sale for £19.99. Red, of course.
  • Options
    SilverbackSilverback Posts: 131
    Three tubes of nuun, 105 pedals, cleats and dhb £45 tri bike shoes received from Wiggle.

All I need now is for Halfords to sort my boardman for Tuesday...
  • Options
    huwdhuwd Posts: 228
    Swimming lessons, wetsuit, btf membership, tri plus subscription. This has to stop!
  • Options
    [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    Planet-X SL Pro Carbon with full Sram Rival build.
  • Options
    huwdhuwd Posts: 228
    [toPh] wrote:
    Planet-X SL Pro Carbon with full Sram Rival build.
    NICE!