Home Chat General Chat

Roughly...when will imuk open

anybody know roughly when imuk 2010 will open proper for entry?? even a month will do.

i've pre-registered already but if it doesn't open till say april then i've a few months in the new year to see how my training is going before i decide....if its next month then i've got to take a £300 punt on whether i can seriously take this on.

what month did it open this year??

Comments

• Best to pre-register which is open around now. You'll then get an email 24hrs before actual registration opens telling when it's going to be open. Last year (2009) this was around 15th December.
  • huwdhuwd Posts: 228
    december! bugger, that would put a real guilty conscience into action over christmas
  • bathtubbathtub Posts: 280
    What about the Outlaw Iron Distance Triathlon organised by the peeps at one step beyond who certainly know how to put on excellent races. Cheap as chips as well.

http://www.220triathlon.com/news/nottin ... race-named
  • andyb99andyb99 Posts: 229
    yeah thanks rivershed, if you read my post you'll see it says i HAVE pre-registered...lol.

dont fancy the nottingham outlaw thing, i live on the course of IMUK so i can train on it and know what to expect.
  • bathtubbathtub Posts: 280
    Did read your post and did see that you have pre- registered, but pre registering is not a commitment.

Was just trying to be helpful.

Sorry.
  • andyb99andyb99 Posts: 229
    Bathtub my comment was aimed at rivershed...thats why i put his name before what i said.....dont be touchy mate...lol....i appreciated your help.