Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Cycle Ops Fluid 2 Turbo Trainer + Climbing blocks

FOR SALE:

Cycle Ops Fluid 2 Turbo Trainer + 2x climbing blocks and DVD for sale. In great condition, still have box although its a bit tatty due to the item being originally posted to me.

Selling as it only gets used the occasional weekend in February and some dark nights, I also have a under used expensive gym memberships so that's occasional weekend and dark nights sorted!

Brand new this bundle would cost £222.27. All sensible offers considered.

Thanks for the interest.

P.s. Please take into consideration that this item is quite heavy, thus if you want it posted I would have to charge. However, if you live in the Gloucester / Bristol area we can obviously meet.

Comments

• P.p.s, I'm actually after a winter bike, so if you need a trainer and have a old bike sat around doing nothing, a fair swap could be arranged. However, I am vertical challenged and would need a 48 - 50 frame, 51-52 top tube.
  • By the way, just because I said that this bundle would cost £222.27 brand new doesn't mean I'm looking for anything near that, I reckon £120 is a fair price, but if disagree please let me know and we can discuss it.

Just thought that statement may be putting people off?
  • grant1974grant1974 Posts: 262
    ITEM NOW SOLD