Home Chat General Chat

What training have you done this week??

124»

Comments

• Running hard and racing best i can at the moment in X/C and a 10km on 20th Dec.
    Hardly cycled over the past 3 month's and don't intend to start swimming until 3 month's before my first Tri in 2010. I have chose that option as i packed in Triathlon in 1991 until the beginning of 2008, and found that after 3 month's swim training i reached a level that i could not get past ever since, in fact my first Tri for 17 years was my best swim since 91 which was July 2008. Having had a Winters training 2008/2009 just made no difference to my swimming, but i guess at 45 i can't expect much more.
    Running 50-60 miles per week inc hill sessions at the moment.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    After a slight de railing of the threadhe training.

Friday night back to twas a good medium pace run for 8 miles.
    Tonight is a another 8 or maybe 10 mile meduim pace run. trying to build up my stamina. Going to put a few intervals in maybe 6 x 90 second max sprints.
  • First run back after doing nothing for three weeks due to a chest infection. 1hr at L2. So good to be able to train again
  • First run for me in 3 weeks too, village panto rehearsals, panto itself, and then getting over the lurgie that half the cast had before the show and the rest of us got after.
    I hate running, but the sun is shining
    Got brambled within 5 minutes, my path has turned into a pond (cold) and two near misses with slippery stiles....... but I loved it
    What is happening to me??