Home Chat General Chat

My search is over

As ebay has not been coming up trumps recently with cheap tri shorts to replace all of mine which have gone see-through / have unravelling stitching and are generally knackered I thought the more budget conscious of you may be interested in the attached... Machine washable even! Plenty of padding. And no more worries about the whole peeing on your bike debate with these stylish threads...

Comments

• A unisex stretch too....
  • No good for me, it only says "for light/moderate incontinence", when I'm on the start line it'slike the flood gates being opened.
  • Nice! Memories of hospital...............let's not go there.

Seriously though, I have a pair of never used tri shorts somewhere that you can have if I can find them. What size are you? They're Tri-girl I think, or something like that. Very nice, but I then found a half price trisuit instead.

blurredgirl
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Oooh, lovely offer BlurredGirl thanks! I'd give you some money for them obviously it's just the £30-40 that most seem to be is a bit over budget at the moment! I'm a 10 - 12 curvy. To be honest even if they're bigger they'd be cool as I just use them for training and muffin thighs is never a good look. Let me know
  • I'll see if I can find them. They will be a 10, as I'm smallish. If I find them I'll PM you. Don't want money, but you could donate to Team Laws in return....

Muffin thighs I can identify with!

blurredgirl
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Fab, thanks; a 10 would be cool as I am (hopefully) ever decreasing in size after cutting down on my Galaxy intake!! Let me know if they turn up. Hope you had a good weekend!