Home Sell Triathlon Gear
Options

Serotta Tri Colorado full bike

I have a very rare US hand-built steel Serotta Tri Colorado tt/triathlon bike for sale, c 1993 vintage in original flo pink/orange fade paintwork

These were a very limited edition at the time and mine is in good condition overall excelt for a non structural dent in the seat tube near to the front mech clamp - I've tried to show it in the pics

I have only recently bought the bike and have had the wheels rebuilt and upgraded the bars, stem, saddle, cables. Spec as below:

The frame is 54cm centre to centre square and a perfect fit for me at 5'10" ish with the set up shown
Wheels are Miche hubs (7 speed) on Mavic Open 4 CD 650C rims (virtually no marks to the grey anodising on the rims - lovely)
Continental GrandPrix tyres
Shimano Ultegra/600 cranks, front & rear mechs and front brake caliper (for some reason the rear is a 105!) - the groupset is like new
Expensive teflon coated gear cables just fitted
Sachs Quartz downtube mounted shifters (matching grey finish to go with the Ultegra/600 groupset)
3ttt bars with brand new Cinelli Micro Splash NOS 1990's bar tape in matching pink/orange/yellow to go with the frame!
ITM Millenium stem
Ritchey seatpost
Flite Ti saddle (mint)
I even managed to get hold of a NOS Elite flo yellow bottle cage to complete the full on 90's theme!

You will be lucky to see another one!

£475 posted ono

Pics here: http://mike-dean.fotopic.net/c1786942.html

Comments