Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Winter / general road bike for sale Dolan Alu/Carbon 50cm

I'm selling my Winter / general commuting bike, please drop me a line if you're interested. I would also be happy to break it down into components if there's a part you need.

Specification is as follows:
Dolan Aluminium frame, sloping top tube with full Alpina carbon fork and steerer, carbon seat stays, Tritec XC carbon seat post.
Shimano groupset: 105 cranks, Tiagra rear derailleur. Tiagra shifters, Tiagra brakes front and rear. Carbon seat post, Bontrager race lux saddle (in black, not the one shown in the photo), race X lite handlebars and stem. Bontrager Select wheelset.
Generally well taken care of, rear brake is a bit stiff as the spring is corroded, but then braking is for wimps anyway I will include a spare Sora rear brake if you really want, has a few small chips in the paint but nothing structural. The aluminum parts are painted yellow, the carbon is gloss weave. Pedals and cycle computer not included.

Geometry:
Effective top tube centre to centre 55cm
Seat Tube centre to centre 50cm centre to top 54 cm
Head tube centre to centre 9cm top to bottom 17cm
Stem centre to centre 10cm

Selling as I'm getting a cyclocross instead. PM me if you're interested. I'm going to put it on here, BCTTT and tritalk to begin with, then hit fleabay in a week or so if there's no interest.

The bike is in Doncaster, test pilots welcome. The bike can also be seen in Lincoln and Nottingham by arrangement, or Birmingham tomorrow only!

Comments