Home Chat General Chat

Which wetsuit

Hi all
Trying to decide which wetsuit to buy for around the £200 mark.
I have been looking at the snugg lite which suppose to be forgiving around the centre
I am looking for a bouyant wetsuit which looks towards the larger fit ie 5'8" 12.5 stone
any advice would be welcome here
Kind regards

Comments

• jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    Make sure you can try it on before you buy. I made the mistake of ignoring this advice last year, and bought an Orca size 8 (I was in the middle of the size rangefor all measurements) and it was a horrible, painful fit.

I tried an Aquasphere Ironman Racer westuit (around the £200) mark and felt really nice, comfortable to swim in and easy to get off, may just have been imporved sizing though.

If you want to bag yourself a bargin think about joing BCTTT, Conehead had some amazing deals for members last year, the money you spend on membership may well come back in discounts.
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Think TFN are still banging out the Blue Seventy 2009 Helix for £240. Massive saving off full price and a decent suit I'll wager.

Might be running low on the more popular sizes though.
  • OranjOranj Posts: 45
    If you're in the area and can wait until the TCR show next month, there are LOADS of wetsuits to try on there. That was what decided me on the one I got.
  • TrisurferTrisurfer Posts: 228
    I got the snugg ulta-lite,

bought without trying on as its tailored to you!

Its awesome, and eco-freindly supporting a UK company! even though the materials are from Japan!
    maybe not!