Home Chat General Chat

How Inspired Am I

pippip Posts: 170
Watched Ironman Bolton last night on Eurosport and all the way through watching it i kept saying to myself "i've got to do that".So i think i'll be getting my entry in soon for that or the Outlaw.Anyone else watch it and think gthe same thing

Comments

• GGBGGB Posts: 482
    Yes I watched it (probably for the 10th time) - I did it this year and I promised myself and my misses I would not be doing IM distance next year .... but everytime I see it it brings back the memories and makes me want to do IM again next year.

I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist.

Having said that, I am toying with the idea of either Little Woody again or Big Woody.. Decisions Decisions
  • Morg007Morg007 Posts: 54
    I thought exactly the same thing as you pip... the thought of crossing that line and hearing those words "you are an ironman!". Its sooo tempting and will give me a great new challenge. But I've already entered 5 races for next year and with a wedding (and new bike) too I can't afford an ironman too! So I'm thinking possible 2012... maybe a 70.3 first then ironman after, maybe 2013... who know

but its definately a possibilty
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    No.
  • pippip Posts: 170
    you seem very bitter Britspin
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    he's just waiting until they announce a soreen-specific aid station.
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Not bitter, just no desire to flail myself for that long..training or race wise.
    I admire those that can & do, but it is not for me, that is all I am saying really.