Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Bike for Sale

Hiya,

Due to the fact that my first bike was sold to an idiot (me) by an idiot (LBS woman) it is far too big for me. Hence I am having to sell Claud having bought a smaller bike for this season. Claud has been stabled indoors, used for 3 triathlons and fair weather training only so hence is in excellent condition.

Claud is a Claud Butler Criterium 53cm frame. I am 5'5-5'6"ish and it's too high in crossbar (any accidents would be painful) and too long a stretch which has been fine for sprint length stuff but does my neck in on longer rides! So I reckon it would suit someone about 5'8 to 5'9". It has been a great first bike and had it fitted I would have been happy to keep him. He also looks really smart; black, red and white. Currently has Look Keo Easy pedals which I can keep on or change back to original basket toe clip ones.

Am looking for £210 with Look pedals or £190 with original ones. Can leave bottle holder on but saddle pack not included. I paid just over £300 last year.
Please text on 07808 865877 if you're interested. Have hopefully attached a pic. I'm based in the New Forest but if you wanted to arrange collection as live a long way away that would be cool.

Cheers, Bex