Home Chat General Chat
Options

Wiggle £100 Discount

Wiggle are offering a £100 discount on any in-stock bikes, frames or wheelsets worth £750 or more. Offer ends at midnight tomorrow (18th March) though and excludes cycle to work scheme

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/Vouchers#5
£100 off all bikes, wheels & frames over £750

Spend £750 and over on any in-stock bike, wheel, wheel-set or frame before midnight Thursday 18th GMT and receive £100 discount. This means another £100 off any listed price.

Simply enter promotional coupon code: 100-BFW at checkout.

One voucher code per basket and maximum discount per basket is £100 off any one item. No limit to how many times a voucher can be used on multiple baskets. Multiple items totalling £750 and over do not qualify. Offer ends Thursday 18th at midnight GMT and may not be applied retrospectively. In-stock items only and excludes any shopping baskets purchased using finance or through the cycle to work scheme

Comments

• Options
    MGMG Posts: 470
    I use Wiggle quite a bit and its offers like this which do pull punters in to spend big££, but there are some very strong rivals in the online buisness which have forced them to up their game considerably..

Chain Reaction Cycles (CRC) - These guys undercut wiggle on so many items its ridiculous, I've been using this company alot recently (building up a new TT bike) and their delivery (so far) has been within 48hrs every time.

ProBikeKit (PBK) - Another site that rivals wiggles customer and delivery service standards, good prices friendly crew but have a couple of times said in stock when no stock was available (GRRRR )

Slane Cycles - Have used these guys a few times and even though they're in Ireland their delivery is always super quick. They are also unbelievably knowledgable , reasonbly priced and open to barter with the prices on some bits....

Planet X (PX) - Very well recieved frames with top notch running gear with prices not wallet busting. Also have (seemingly) a never ending sale on Groupsets, chainsets etc... Dura Ace groupo for £899!! Thats frickin cheap!! Nice guys also.

ETC.....................

Anyhoo, my point being theres alot of competition for wiggle nowadays and its a bloody good idea to shop around for online stuff. Even with HUUUUUGE discounts wiggle give, sometimes, other shops can be cheaper still,....
  • Options
    Pebbles93Pebbles93 Posts: 21
    But does anyone else give you free Haribos?

I agree that Wiggle aren't always the best deal on offer, but I would hope / expect that anyone planning to spend a large chunk of change (well for me at any rate), would do the groundwork first and get the best deal they can find - whoever the retailer.