Home Chat General Chat

Which forum is the most clicky?

GHarvGHarv Posts: 456
220?

TriTalk?

or the BCTTT?

Comments

• largeadelargeade Posts: 166
    I think it takes about 2 clicks to post to both TriTalk and 220, but not sure about BCTTT
  • Gharv - your mixing it up a bit on both forums dude.

What do you think ? which do you think is the most clicky ?
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    In my opinion having been on tri talk and also a member of bcttt, I generally found the tri talk quit hardcore and generally more cliquey.

Generally speaking most of the people who joined bcttt were/ are posters on this forum
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    I can't abide clicky & am the first to shy away from any environments that feel like that! I personally don't think this site is, or that BCTTT is...BCTTT is a club first and foremost and then a forum. 220 is a magazine/online magazine and forum and Tritalk is a forum! With a club you will get people who know each other, but the best thing about BCTTT is that everyone lives all over the place so actually you don't get that clicky feeling on the forum as it's it's not often everyone get's together. Clicky is talking about stuff you've done 'together' thus the feeling of alienation!! Anyway, that's my two pence worth!!
  • hitman786hitman786 Posts: 37
    found slowtwitch most cliky so far.
  • timetrialing forum, if youve never been there, its in cliqueville.
  • slowtwitch def. best read,
    when they go at each other they really go!
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Tritalk

some of the tossers on there are so far up themselves they can see their own nasal hair.

Runners world (the pirates) don't seem to progress anywhere

220 is probably the most conservative of the forums,a large turnover of members but it doesn't disolve into the realms of cliqueness which makes it more user friendly to first timers,

timetrialling:well they have about three reqular participants.
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    Rimmers World - very cliquey

BUT the award to so far up their own arses goes to..............................................

VELORIDERS, these guys take self love and cliques to another level, complete bunch of kerrrrrnobs.
  • It has to be slowtwitch, someone posted a picture of a bike, their pride and joy and the only comment someone could make was that he should have cleaned the floor!!!!