Home Chat General Chat

TRI shops in SW

Hi,

Anybody know of any decent Tri shops in the South West? I live in Cornwall so as far south of Bristol as poss.

Comments

• risris Posts: 1,002
    Not been there myself, but I think it is tri UK that is in yeovil, pretty big place with endless pool and the like. There's moti in bristol and total fitness in baff if are in the north.
  • adupuyadupuy Posts: 13
    Hi thanks for reply, been to Moti and not too impressed. There were no Tri Suits 3 types of goggles no wetsuits, no cycling gear. Its more of a running shop no bigger than my lounge. In fact i think my lounge is bigger.

Yeovil is a long way to go but I may look into it.

If anyone has any more suggestions please post on here.

Cheers
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    TriUK in yeovil supposed to be the biggest Tri shop in the UK. It is pretty big and there are more wetsuits in there than I have seen before. When it comes to trisuits they have many. It would be best to check on thier website before you travel to check they have what you are looking for.

I was in MOTI on whiteladies road on sunday for new traners and saw that they now have 3 wetsuits which are all 2XU and some B AD Tri gear. Also 2XU trisuits. Also a small amount of cycle stuff but all down stairs.

I have not found anything else further south or west in a cornish dirction.

I am lucky as I live in Somerset so TriUK and Bristol and Bath are only a stones through away.
  • Fox5Fox5 Posts: 21
    Cycle logic in Helston is probably worth a look, last time I went down there was the end of the season last year and there were still some wetsuits left. Not a massive amount of tri gear but some of the essentials......about the best it gets down here!