Home Chat General Chat

Yellow Man

BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
Good cause maybe, terrific achievement etc, but is it just me who finds the man in yellow with yellow bike a touch disturbing..in his lycra yellowness?

Comments

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    First time I saw it i wsa looking for the Soreen logo thinking it was you!!!LOL

Its not some much disturbing as WRONG!

But you are right its a good cause and a great achievement. But why all in yellow and maybe a size to small
  • hitman786hitman786 Posts: 37
    Britspin wrote:
    Good cause maybe, terrific achievement etc, but is it just me who finds the man in yellow with yellow bike a touch disturbing..in his lycra yellowness?
    You might disturb bcoz you of thoughts that who is this another yellow on the field?

Whatever, he successfully got the attraction.
  • Well I think the whole look is COOL!!!

("coughs" my bike is yellow....)
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Yeah, thats it jealousy...mmmm, yellow bike fine, yellow jersey fine, yellow helmet fine, had or have all of these at one time or another...never all together at the same time & never a tri suit in yellow.
  • danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    Trisuits should never ever come in yellow. According to the rules of the Euro cyclist, you're allowed to match the logo's on your bike to those on your jersey but not the color of frame to the color of your clothing.

(unless it is black or world championship rainbow stripes)